Monday 1 April 2013

More Effort Needed

First assignment had just due a few days ago. After clicking submit into EASE, I got a little frustrated about myself, for NOT putting enough effort. To be completely honest here, I always slack and think that I would have sufficient time to complete the whole assignment one by THREE DAYS?!

The main reason I told myself I am able to complete the assignment in three days is because I just want to procrastinate more. I did not want to get it started. Poor time management I have. Got a little angry at myself too. I am so thankful for this space. At least, I get to rant here.

Well, having that said, it is time for me to start reading for assignment two already. More effort is needed from my side to make sure I do not feel frustrated again after submitting my assignment two. Besides, I should also plan and jot down what to do for each and everyday so that I do not rush for my assignment two.

I need time management class too, perhaps? Hmmmm...

Oh well, I found this useful site that gives good time management tips. Maybe I should print the tips out and stick it on my study room. "Sharing is caring"... HERE is the link to share the tips to you readers who share the same habit as me (Procrastinating).

Besides, the quote Manage Your Work, Don't Let It Manage You wakes me up from day dreaming. How can I let my work manage me?! I need to manage the work and make sure I do well in my upcoming assignment two.

Good Luck and All The Best to those who are struggling for assignment two!!! (=

Reference

Nellen, A. (2000). Time Management. Retrieved on March 29, 2013 from http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/nellen_a/time_management.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment