Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hooray!!

Yay!!! Another assignment down! Just handed in my second assignment and I hope the marks will turn out good. Put a little more effort in completing my second assignment compared to first assignment.

My first assignment marks made me realised that I need to put in more effort to get a better result. Besides, I spend more time editing my second assignment and no last minute work! So proud of myself in completing my second assignment without feeling depress!

Recently, I have been reading about Teach For Malaysia, it is about a group of dedicated teachers who are placed in rural area to teach the young children who are below their level of understanding.

Look for more information at their website.

That's all for today! Till then. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment