Thursday 11 April 2013

Here comes my semester break!


Hi dear readers, I'm currently on my semester break! Though we do not need to attend classes for A WHOLE WEEK, but there are two assignments that need to be completed and the submission is right on the week where class resumes. Hence, there will not be much enjoyment in this semester break. Most of my friends and working on the assignment during this semester's break, one of them is Choy Yee.

So far, I have completed part of my assignments, not fully done yet, but at least had touched the surface of almost all the assignments and I am determined to finish it by next week so that I have another one more week to be assignment-free whereby I can enjoy my movie/drama marathon, hi-tea and shopping session without the need to bother about assignments anymore.

Studying is not easy, SERIOUSLY!

When my life as a degree student will be over?

Another year more till I am done with this degree programme. Hope time flies and I will be enjoying my working life.

Till Then,AuRevoir! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment