Thursday 4 April 2013

How will you measure the success of ICT integration into your teaching?

Hi All,

So in Study Desk, David Jones created another forum for us students to discuss about "How will you measure the success of ICT integration into your teaching?"

To me, I will measure the success from learner's respond. Are they engage with ICT tools? Are the learners using the tools independently?

When the students are engages with the ICTs tools given, it means that educator has successfully integrate ICT. Besides, when the students are engage with the ICT tools provided, it means that they knows how to use and have developed the skills of using ICT tools. Well, as an adult myself, If I have fun playing a game, I will continuously play it without leaving the gadget unattended.

Whereas from my friend's point of view, she will measre the success of ICT integration differently. She will have an activity for the students mainly to observe the students' interest in the ICT task prepared. Do take a look at her point of view HERE.

Will be back to blog more about ICT related stuff. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment