Monday 4 March 2013

My First ICT and Pedagogy Class


It's me again! This time, I have already attended my very first ICT and pedagogy class and it is on 2nd of March 2013. 

I must admit that I felt a little anxious during the class. ICT and Pedagogy course sounded so SCARY to me. 0.o .. I got so stress to know that I have 3 assignments to complete and also placement towards the end of this course. In my mind, I was thinking, WOW! my wheels will be rolling non stop throughout the whole semester of this course. But I told my self to look at the bright side, I GET to learn and I get to educate the societies (Parents, teachers and students) how good ICTs are and how are they making our lives easier.

Besides, I get to know this website from my friend and they have so many types of games! I feel so old school to still prepare my lesson plan using hands on experience games such as counting. I prepared buttons, balls or sometimes cards to make the children count. But from the website, I learnt that I can actually let the students learn counting using ICTs tools. 

Looks like I must buck up and start to be more of an ICT person! :P

Ok, back to my first ICT and Pedagogy class.

Truth to be told, I got stress up on the first class itself because I did not look through study desk enough before the class. So, I have no idea what I am going to do with this ICT and Pedagogy course. Later on, I started to log in to StudyDesk to look around and try to understand better about this course.

Alright, what do I do next? LOOK through study desk every now and then. I believe it will help me understand this course better.


"Teaching and Learning With ICT"

Well, stay tuned for more upcoming post from me. (=


No comments:

Post a Comment