Sunday 5 May 2013

iPhone and iPad

Hello readers!!

I would like to share my experience as an iPhone and iPad owner. Within this two months, I got myself an iPhone 5 and iPad mini. Using both the ICT tools, I feel that there are pros and cons. 

The pros of using both is that it made my job easier such as, whenever I want to read news or set a reminder, both the tools work very well for me. The both tools made my life so much easier especially phone. The phone is so convenient where I can set many different countries time. I like it because recently, my parents have been travelling a lot. To contact them, I need to make sure the time is correct. Therefore, setting a different country time in my phone is easier for me to keep track. 

The cons of iPad is that sometimes it is quite bulky compare to iPhone. Besides, my iPad mini only able to connect when there is wi-fi connection. 

Every ICT tools has its pro and con. Look at my friend's blog to read more about their iPad experince.

To know more about apple gadgets, look at their website for more information.

Blog more soon! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment