Wednesday 15 May 2013

Instagram

I am going to blog about Instagram today. Recently, I have fall in love with this Instagram application where I view it every now and then whenever I am free.

I love taking photos. I love looking at photos. Food or scenery, anything will do as long as it is eye catching. This application is so useful where I can view other's picture to improve my photography skill. Besides, I also get an idea on which type of nail art design I like, hairstyle I love or maybe decoration that I cant wait to own a home to design it.

Instagram is an application where people all around the world will share the picture they took. Other Instgram user will get to view it.

Go to their website to read more about this Instagram application.

Have a good day!! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment